CARPOOL SYSTEM OVERVIEW
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year. Please see below for some important reminders regarding morning and afternoon carpool. It is critical that EVERYONE adhere to carpool protocol so that we may greet and dismiss our students in a timely and safe manner.
- When you arrive to the school, please pull ALL THE WAY through to the bell tower on the far curb on the side of the Church to drop off your children through 8:30 am.
- DO NOT park along the official carpool route at any time. When the car in front of you pulls forward, please pull forward, as well. Once you drop off, please pull forward and exit the lot. We MUST keep the carpool line moving!
- Remain in your cars at all times. Allow our patrols to escort your children into the building should they need help. JK-8th grade students must be dropped off in carpool line. Please do not park and escort your child into the building.
- If you are a preschool parent, please do not cross over to the school sidewalk while the carpool line is moving. Please wait until the carpool line is completely stopped before crossing over.
- If you arrive earlier than 8:00 am and do not wish to drop your child at the school’s entrance at that time, please park in a spot that does not block the carpool lanes as marked in the below diagram. However, you must eventually join the carpool line, and drop off your child in the carpool line.
- Once you've dropped your child off, please exit through the church lot onto Tildenwood Drive. Please do not circle back to the Montrose exit.
- Please be sure your transponder or EZ Pass is affixed to your windshield, and is entered in school pass, so your car will be registered in the carpool line.
- Mr. Spadoni would like each family using the carpool line to please attach the last name of the family (and the last name of the families in the particular carpool) to the visor of the car. This way, parents/guardians can put the visor down so that those on patrol duty can see the names and begin paging for the child(ren). THANK YOU!
- Please enter the parking lot by the Church. The entrance off of Montrose Road will be blocked.
- Please pull all the way through the carpool line as you would in the morning.
- Once the curb from the Church to the school is filled, please line up as directed by Mr. Ray Sura, filling lane 1 then 2, etc., as shown in the diagram.
- JK – 8th grade students must be picked up in the carpool line. Please do not park and walk to the front of the school.
- Please do not exit your cars once the carpool line starts moving.
- Please remind your child/children to look for your car so they can quickly identify you and keep the line moving.
- Please follow the directions of our friendly middle school patrols and staff. Often times, they will ask you to pull up and have your child meet you further down the line.
- Please be aware of your surroundings. As much as possible, put cell phones away as you pull through the carpool line so that we can keep everyone safe.
Thank you again for your continued support and patience. Let’s work together to make carpool as easy as possible and less stressful for all!