News and Events
- Trivia Night is November 4 - Come and Join in! Adults only evening!
Please see the attached information and registration. This is always a fun and memorable evening! PDF
- Attention Families with siblings who will attend St. E’s next year
Register in Tads by October 25, 2017. PDF
- American Heart Association’s Heart Walk
Saturday, November 4, 2017 PDF
- Take out an Ad: Support St. Elizabeth.
Put you ad on our calendar, folders and book covers! Thank you. PDF
- Earn Free Money for the School!
Giant and Harris Teeter: please link your cards. PDF
- HSA Staff Appreciation Committee Needs You! PDF
Mark Your Calendars
- Oct 25 - DNO - Smashburger
Be sure to mention St. Elizabeth Fundraiser PDF
- Oct 27 - Box Tops Contest Ends PDF
- Oct 30 - Out of Uniform - Rock the Pink PDF
- Grades 4, 5 and 8; University of Maryland Study
Permission slips due by September 27. PDF
- Grades 1-4: Art Horizons, Session 2
Registration deadline: October 30. PDF
- CYO Basketball Registration: Grades K-8
Registration deadline varies per grade! Please read. First deadline is October 20. PDF
- Grades 7 and 8- Open House at St. John’s Prep, Frederick
Friday, October 27 at 7:00p.m. PDF
- Boys Grades 3 - 8
Gonzaga Fall Baseball Instructional Camp and Showcase. Link
- Grade 8: Important Information on the High School Process - A MUST READ!
Please take time to review the attached information packet. Please fill out and return the High School Parent Meeting Sheet at your earliest convenience, if you have not done so. Last call for anyone who is interested in taking the HSPT Review Course. Registration must be in by tomorrow (last page of packet). Thank you! PDF
- Grades 3 - 8; Poster Contest
Mailing deadline is November 8, 2017. PDF
- Grades K-8 Join the Girl Scouts this Year!
- Parent Child Journey Program: Winter Schedule Link
- From the School Counselor
A note from Mrs. Hirsch PDF
- PEP Fall Schedule Link
- The Importance of Sleep PDF
Log in to access more News and Events