News and Events
- Yearbook Orders!
ALL YEARBOOK ORDERS MUST BE IN BY TOMORROW, FRIDAY, JUNE 7. PDF
- Book Discussion - Mattie Stepanek—Monday, June 10
7:00p.m. in the church commons.
- Back to School Picnic- September 20
Save the Date! Back to School Picnic 2019: September 20th, 2019 (raindate Sep 27th). We love this every year as a free event to welcome new families and reconnect with old friends. Mark your calendars!
- Please join us to say farewell, June 9…
As a parish we will celebrate Mr. Spadoni’s tremendous legacy to our school at our 12:15 Mass on Sunday, June 9, with a reception immediately following. We have been so blessed to have Mr. Spadoni as our principal for fourteen years. We are forever grateful for his dedication, leadership, friendship and laughter. All are invited to come thank him for the extraordinary blessing he has been to so many of our children and to our entire parish family and to wish him the best as he starts his journey as the president of the Consortium of Catholic Academies in Washington, DC. We look forward to seeing you there. Mary Penny
- School Supply Pre-Order for 2019 - 2020—Orders now being taken!
Pre-order your school supplies for next year now! See attached information. Click on link to order. Link PDF
- The Saints’ Express: 2019 Graduation Issue
A must read! Link
- Homeroom Parents Needed for Next Year
Please consider becoming a Home Room Parent for 2019-2020. PDF
- Uniform Exchange
Our uniform exchange is a great way for families to pass on uniforms (and spiritwear) that your children have outgrown and look for items you may need. Please remember to send ONLY like new, clean uniforms. Please do not send in items that are stained, worn or not uniforms. When you visit the uniform exchange, please return items to their original bins or hangers so that others can also easily access the items. We are able to offer this service with the help of our wonderful volunteers. We kindly ask that you help us keep this area neat and tidy.
- Annual Golf Classic-September 19
Save the Date! Be on the lookout for more information to come.
- Important Information from Mr. Spadoni! PDF
- Summer Camps at St. E’s
Check out all our camps. Brochure and online registration. Link PDF
- Maryland 529 - Maryland College Investment Plan
Funds can now be used for K-12 tuition. PDF
- Flynn and O’Hara Uniforms
Information on ordering. PDF
Mark Your Calendars
- Aug 28 - First Day of School for 2019-2020
1/2 Day with dismissal at 12:15
- Sep 19 - Golf Classic - Save the Date!
Come out and support St. E's.
- Sep 20 - Back-to-School Picnic
5:00p.m. on the back field. Raindate is September 27.
- Attention Grade 7
NYC Trip for November 2019. Link PDF
- Attention Grades JK - 8 - CYO Soccer Registration for the Fall
Registration is underway. Link PDF
- Attention Grades Preschool Full-Day 4 and Junior Kindergarten; Soccer Clinic for the Fall
We need your help. PDF
- Grades 3 - 8
Wildcats Summer Lacrosse Camp - June 24-28, 2019: Tilden Middle School. PDF
- Bereavement Support Groups, Spring/summer 2019; see attached. PDF
- Family Tips and Resources
Five ways to get your kids off devices and six ways to help your kids STOP multitasking during homework! Link PDF
Log in to access more News and Events