News and Events
- Easter Blessing Bags-Thank you for your generosity!
This Easter Season, St. Elizabeth School Community Outreach will be making "blessing bags" -- bags filled with necessities that can help the homeless. Please use the signup link below to indicate which items your family would like to provide for the blessing bags. Items can be dropped off in the bins at the front desk through Tuesday, April 16. Plan on joining us with your children at the Easter Blessing Bag Breakfast on Wednesday, April 17th, from 7:45-8:15 am at carpool drop off where you can assemble a bag to take and give to someone who could use a blessing. You are welcome to join us at our School Mass at 8:30 followed by Stations of the Cross.
- Parents Night - Friday May 10, 6:00p.m. to 8:30p.m.
Drop-off event for St. Elizabeth Students: Grades K-5, to support St. Elizabeth 8th Grade Robotics Team. See flyer for details PDF
- Book Swap May 6-8
Thank you for your donations. Send in books May 1, 2, and 3 to your homeroom. PDF
- Annual Truck Touch Day - May 1!
If you have a cool truck and would like to participate in truck Touch Day on May 1st, please see the attached flyer for information. PDF
- Important Information from Mr. Spadoni! PDF
- Welcome Committee is looking for new members!
Do you love St E’s? Do you want to share your love of our school and help welcome new families? Then become part of our Welcome Committee! This is a great way to show new families the ropes as well as earn volunteer hours. Please see attached letter for more information. PDF
- Summer Camps at St. E’s
Check out all our camps. Brochure and online registration. Link PDF
- Hot Lunch and Recess Volunteers Needed
Dont forget to sign up. Please remember that every family is responsible for one recess duty during the winter months. Click here to sign up: Link
- Maryland 529 - Maryland College Investment Plan
Funds can now be used for K-12 tuition. PDF
- Flynn and O’Hara Uniforms
Information on ordering. PDF
Mark Your Calendars
- Apr 18 - 26 - Easter Vacation
- May 1 - School Mass
- May 1 - Truck Touch Day
- May 3 - Tag Day
Dress out of uniform for $1.00.
- Aug 28 - First Day of School for 2019-2020
1/2 Day with dismissal at 12:15
- Grades 6 and 7 - DeMatha Science Camp
Space is limited. PDF
- Grades 3 - 8
Wildcats Summer Lacrosse Camp - June 24-28, 2019: Tilden Middle School. PDF
- Attention 6th and 7th Grade Girls
Visitation Open House April 30 and May2. Reservations required. See flyer for information: PDF
- Grade 2 and Grade 3 Girls
Join Our Brownie Troop! PDF
- Grades 1-4 Art Horizons Last Session
Register by May 1. Session starts May 8. PDF
- Bereavement Support Groups, Spring 2019; see attached. PDF
- Family Tips and Resources
Five ways to get your kids off devices and six ways to help your kids STOP multitasking during homework! Link PDF
Log in to access more News and Events