News and Events
- Christmas Thank You Fund for Staff and Teachers
Deadline to give is Friday, December 14. You may send a check or donate on line. Thank you Link PDF
- Christmas Staff Appreciation Luncheon Committee is in Need of Volunteers on Thursday, December 20.
Volunteers and items still needed for the Christmas Staff Luncheon. If you would like to help or sign up to bring something please follow the link: Link
- Christmas Schedule for Next Week! Thursday, December 20, 1/2 Day—12:15 Dismissal.
Thursday, December 20 - Free dress day (red and green) and 12:15p.m. dismissal for all! Merry Christmas! PDF
- Santa’s Workshop: The elves still need your help!
Please send in unwanted/unused Bed Bath and Beyond coupons for Santa's Workshop elves to do their post-Christmas Shopping! Thank you! Please save your gently used Christmas bags and bring them into school after Christmas break! Thanks so much!
- Hot Lunch and Recess Volunteers Needed
Dont forget to sign up. Please remember that every family is responsible for one recess duty during the winter months. Click here to sign up: Link
- Box Tops Campaign
Our school collected over 5,000 box tops! Thank you, and keep clipping and stay tuned for our spring contest!
- St. Elizabeth Parish Advent Giving Tree. Buy a Gift to Help a Family in Need
Advent Giving Tree gift tags are available in the Commons by the Christmas Tree this week. Gifts are due back by December 16. PDF
- Parish Christmas Activities
New events this Christmas! PDF
- Maryland 529 - Maryland College Investment Plan
Funds can now be used for K-12 tuition. PDF
- Please Consider Sponsoring an Ad!
We are looking for businesses to help underwrite the cost of our school folders and handbook. PDF
- Weather-Related Closings and Delays
St. Elizabeth School follows Montgomery County. See information and link: Link PDF
- Consider Being a Gala Sponsor
Sponsorship Information and Form attached. PDF
- Consider Donating to the Gala
Informormation and Form attached. PDF
- St. Elizabeth Gala - Save the Date! March 23, 2019 PDF
- Grocery Rewards - Please sign up.
Please remember to sign up for grocery rewards and earn free money for our school! PDF
- Outreach for the Year
Check out the upcoming outreach projects. PDF
- School Gala Committee is looking for volunteers…and donations!
Please contact us if you have donations or would like to help. Thank you for considering! Click here: Link
- School Gala - March 23 - Save the Date!
If you would like to volunteer for the Gala or have donations to contribute, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Flynn and O’Hara Uniforms
Information on ordering. PDF
Mark Your Calendars
- Dec 20 - School Mass
- Dec 17-20 - Christmas Programs and Schedule for the Week
Thursday, December 20--12:15p.m. Dismissal for All. Merry Christmas! PDF
- Dec 20 - 1/2 Day; 12:15p.m. Dismissal
Start of Christmas Holiday! Merry Christmas!
- Jan 3 - Classes Resume.
Happy New Year! Welcome back!
- Mar 23 - School Gala
- Grades 1 - 8; Track Team Sign-Ups!
Don't Miss Out! Sign up for Track. PDF
- The Saints’ Express Newspaper
Meeting Dates and Details for Grades 5-8. PDF
- Grades - K-5; Chess Wizards Tournament
December 8, 2018. PDF
- Grades K-5-Chess Wizards
Chess Wizards Winter Sign up. Mondays until 4:15p.m. PDF
- Grade 6 - Robotics STEM Club Forming
Wednesday or Fridays. Sign up. PDF
- Grade 2 and Grade 3 Girls
Join Our Brownie Troop! PDF
- Kindergarten and First Grade Girls
Join the Daisy Troop. We would love to have you. PDF
- Grades 1-5: Join the St. E’s Cub Scout Pack 1975. PDF
- Montgomery Hospice: Grief Support
Fall and Winter Sessions PDF
- Parents’ Guide to Snapchat
Stay informed. Link
- Family Tips and Resources
Five ways to get your kids off devices and six ways to help your kids STOP multitasking during homework! Link PDF
Log in to access more News and Events